Mals Way...FW190A8 R2 (R8) Part: I. Stürmbock...It Is Finnished...

Mal_Belford

Looks absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks Sparz for them kind words.

I Must say, this one got a weird feeling when its done, the same i got with my brewster.....it is finnished...empty feeling....wow.. had lots and lots of fun.....well got that dio and new build to take care of and damn finnish that P51 to...

/Mal

Hahaha..

I Havent started yet...

Only thing i got is the kubelwagen, that im going to start with, my first car to...going to order them figures, oildrums, generator, also pay a visit to to a hardware store to obtain some material, the baseplate im going for a paintings frame, find some suitable, one that looks cool and right size so it fits my glass cabinett, second hand stores for that ;)

but the situation in that dio is "Alarm Scramble"

/Mal

Guest Peterpools

Mal

Absolutely an outstanding build and the finish is simply perfect. Just a joy to have followed the build from day one.

Gorgeous work.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Peter

Mal...

I followed this build more closely than any other build on any forum. Being an FW 190 (especially being an A8/R2) certainly piqued my interest from the start. I also appreciated your acceptance/interest in my input...I suppose that's a big part of any supportive community.

Still, it has been your skill and your approach that caused such a wonderful achievement. Your wurger looks great...

I can't wait to watch (and see) the diorama come together. The saga continues!

Greg

P.S. I never did find anything in my references about Boesch's #14 having those triangular armored glass panels...All the best!

I have one of those Kubelwagens sitting on my armor stack awaiting paint and weathering, but I'm mostly an OOB guy so I can't wait to see what you do with yours.

As a long-time VW nut and owner I have high expectations. Don't let me down!      ;)

Hello Mal, spectacular build all around, cannot wait to see the finished dio and photos!  I do like the FW-190 a LOT, and tried to build the A8 a while back but failed miserably.  Hope to try again, and will VERY soon after seeing your build here.  LOVE the paint scheme, exactly what I would have chosen.  No bright colors, just shades of black, white, and grey.  PERFECT...

I Must say, this one got a weird feeling when its done, the same i got with my brewster.....it is finnished...empty feeling....

I know EXACTLY what you mean there, get the same feeling every time I finish a build.  Like the end of a journey, bittersweet emotions.

Mal, just beautiful my friend . One of the nicest ones I've ever seen. You sir are an artist.Love looking at it. I have one in the stash (who doesn't) and I would be happy if just one thing about my build would hold a candle to yours. Congrats......Harv :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :punk: