This is the trumpeter Su-25K i was building a few monthes ago (the WIP is somewhere here in the forum).
The add-ons are the aires cockpit, aires exhausts, aires wheel bays, Fisher wheels, "i-dont-remember-the-name-but-it-is-a-korean-on-ebay" pitot tubes (great !), and a Linden Hill decal sheet. I have made every little switches in the cockpit with thin copper wire, as the originals in resin very loved to be broken.
I have also made a little scratch inside the open engine bay, and made in resin the flare lauchers at the rear of the engine nacels as the ones provided in the kit are awful and not usable (big seem between the flares holes).
I have also ehanced the rocket pod, pouring resin in the head cones, drilling again every hole (a pain....), putting liquid putty inside the little holes in order to have something as smooth as possible, and then drilling it again. It was long and boring, but it's worth it compared with the OOB rocket pods.
Here is the link to the WIP thread : http://forum.largesc...showtopic=41978
Edited by Zero77, 29 October 2016 - 11:21 PM.