1:32 Curtiss P-6E Hawk - available for purchase!

Silver Wings

Curtiss P-6E Hawk 32-274, 17th Pursuit Squadron, 1st Pursuit Group, Selfridge Field, Michigan, 1932

Curtiss P-6E Hawk 32-277, 94th Pursuit Squadron, Selfridge Field, Michigan, 1930

Curtiss P-6E Hawk '22', 33rd Pursuit Squadron, 8th Pursuit Group, Virginia Beach Summer Camp, July 1934

HYCve8S.jpg

JobBFYi.jpg

LYwxxxE.jpg

Raptors and owls and full head dress, can it get any better? Well, we could always paint some in snow or three color camouflage. The list goes on and on with this plane. Thanks for one of those I have wanted for a long time.

Who would have thought that we could see so many completely amazing 1/32 scale kits come out at the same time?

Tnarg

You could do a squadron or at least a leader and two wingmen of the snow owls (17th) and it would be amazing. I agree that they were the iconic P-6E aircraft. In the words of Will Smith "I have got to get me one of these" ... or several of them.

Tnarg

Guest KingK_series

I am a bit confused - where does the P6 appear in this list?

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

Due to various conditions we have updated our list of future releases.

1) 1:32 Polikarpov I-153 Chaika - available now!
2) 1:32 Bristol Bulldog - 90% ready
3) 1:32 Hawker Demon - 60% ready
4) 1:32 Fairey Flycatcher floatplane version - 60% ready
5) 1:72 British prototype flying boat (?) - 90% ready
6) 1:32 Vought OS2U Kingfisher - in progress
7) 1:32 Yak 9
8) Re2000 Falco - in progress
9) 1:32 Boeing Stearman
10) 1:32 PZL P.11 - in progress
11) 1:32 La 5
12) 1:32 Fokker DXXI

posted by yourselves Silverwings just 5 months ago...

- so do I take it this list is now redundant? and Silverwings has a new to do list?

- do I inderstand correctly that the PZL P11c is no longer on your list?

Edited by KingK_series

Guys, first of all we'd like to thank you for such a warm response. The project is pretty advanced but will appear after the Boeing Stearman and Hawker Demon.

Secondly - you can send us marking suggestions via email (silverwings@silverwings).

@ KingK_series - You may not remember but we've had the P-6E on our list before but learned that other company wants to release it. As business is not only business but also good relations behind the scenes - they kindly left us the subject so... here it is again. No other changes on our list.
The PZL-11 is a problematic subject, yet we have focused on other aircraft.

@ Out2gtcha - exactly :)

Guys, first of all we'd like to thank you for such a warm response. The project is pretty advanced but will appear after the Boeing Stearman and Hawker Demon.

So the Stearman and Demon will be released 'before' fall 2013 ?

:blink:

Out2gtcha - I'll explain egain. It was our idea to release the P-6E (about year ago). Soon after Kitty Hawk contacted us saying they planned to release it as IP kit. At the same time we informed them about our T-6 planned release. So finally we shared aircraft between us - they took the T-6 (plastic) and we will release the P-6E (resin) as we wanted at the very beginning. I hope it's clear now :)

And yes - the Stearman and Demon are pretty advanced in progress so are planned to appear just before the P-6E.