1/32 Messerschmitt Me-410

Guest Vulcan32

Guest Vulcan32

Hello,

HpH will do the Me-410 in 1/32, Jiri announced this at Modelbrno today. I´ve taken pictures of the master, but it´s not possible to upload them from the PC. So if anyone, who has an account at photobucket or something similar , will give me his mail-address, I can share them.

Cheers, Heinz

Great news! Heinz, email them over to me and I will share them if you'd like - mikeswinburne@gmail.com

Thanks to Heinz for emailing these over! Uploading small versions of the pics here, and linking to the full-size high resolution photos if you really want to drool. Ooooh this looks like it's going to be nice!

Cheers

Mike

(high res at https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-glegMqwVJdU/UcXGqsB8TlI/AAAAAAAACH0/ougj0XDdK0Y/w1172-h879-no/Me-410_1.JPG)

Me-410_1small.jpg

(high res at https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-V5pIzQMkngg/UcXGqvORZXI/AAAAAAAACHw/I7Xhvn23D4U/w1172-h879-no/Me-410_2.JPG)

Me-410_2small.jpg

Another wonder kit i am sure, given what i have read about both the walrus and the catalina...but still not bang on the money for me to shell out a LOT of cash

I would buy one in regular styrene inj mould, but don't "love" the 410 enough to justify it in another medium

Still, thanks for the news and very interested to see the pictures

Wow! Ive been after a SB 99001 Me-410 for about 2 years now, and have seen and watched just about every one that's come across the auction block..................just have never been willing to part with what they fetch.

This is one of the few Luftwaffe "must haves" on my personal list. Will be watching VERY closely. If/when it comes, I'm buying one without any doubts.

After owning, building and looking over HpH kits, at this level to me personally, resin/IM it all builds almost identically since I use CA and epoxy on most all of my builds anyway.

And yes Andy very much so. :D

Edited by Out2gtcha