PCM's Newest 1:32 Kit!

KenLawrence

Not that I'm trying to cheat Customs, but is there a trick to not having Customs recognize it? If there's something that they usually don't notice, but its legal - no deliberate fraud or anything like that - then perhaps that could be an option to get the Tempest? Any ideas?? Sorry, no thread hijack intended; just thinking aloud about how to help our European friends.

Bob

Edited by Aptivaboy

I don't know a delicate way of asking...but is this a completely different kit than the 1/32 Special Hobby kit that is due to be released at the same time?

All these years of waiting for a 1/32 Tempest, and two are being released at about the same time? Remarkable....in a good way. Now I have to decide which to build.

I don't know a delicate way of asking...but is this a completely different kit than the 1/32 Special Hobby kit that is due to be released at the same time?

Yes, it is. Ken confirmed that the PCM kit is being tooled by Sword.

Kev

• 3 weeks later...

Ken has asked me to post the following image. Here's Ken's description:

Sword has sent us the attached photo which shows the tailplanes are
corrected from the test shot...this the production sprue.

PCM32016TempestFuselageandTailplanesSpru

Kev

Guest Dekenba

Is there anybody who lacks at least a few kids in the stash to keep themselves entertained whilst this one is shipped out?

Waited this long eh? A little while longer dont think will hurt.......................

Yes....true...

But I have to admit the child in me hates it when release dates keep sliding back. Sort of like being a kid and they keep moving xmas morning.

I do freely admit it is childish...but I have been waiting for a Tempest for a long time....

Yeah, I do know the feeling. Especially when you have the extra loot to get what you want and its not available to buy. Sometimes by the time it IS available the money to buy it is gone.

I dont think Ill have any such issues with the Tempest. I have a great enough interests in it to definitely plunk down the money for a kit that comes with all the extras this one does, but its not on my all time must have list so that "got to have it yesterday" feeling is not there.

As a matter of fact, since my current build has been so long and large and quite taxing, Im even thinking about a nice OOB build next like the PCM Tempest that comes with all the cool AM already in the box. :)

Edited by Out2gtcha