Neo's Ki-84

Neo

Hey guys

havent done a WIP here in ages so here i go !

Building the Hasegawas Ki-84 with some goodies

Eduard Mask, interior & exterior

Im still unsure of what markings i will use i do have the the Aeromaster sheet we shall see when time comes

This should be fun!

Started with the pit removing plastic and adding PE there are lots of little fiddly pieces here!

p1030904a.jpg
p1030905cz.jpg
More soon
Cheers
Neo

HI guys

thanks for watching !

Here is an update. I have wired the engine and glued the wings + little dry fit of the fuseleage

p1030910h.jpg
p1030915s.jpg
More soon

Hey guys

manage to get some paint on this baby !! im pretty sure that green is wrong BUT it matches the Eduard color etch and to me that more important ( :please: dont hurt me )

Here are some pics

i made a cussion out of blue tack not sure im goin to use it but we never know

p1030917q.jpg
after paint (salt weathering on bare etch)
p1030924w.jpg
p1030923c.jpg
p1030921s.jpg
engine is Humbrol 56 aluminium with Tamiya panel line accent (brown) and some AK Engine grime that i smudge on the from and blew back at 20psi to simulate what would happen when in flight
p1030922n.jpg
More soon
Cheers
Neo

Looking real good Neo. Have u decided for a paint scheme yet !?!

Cheers

Mikkel

Thanks Mikkel

your help and your current Wip are really helping out

therse are the decal i have. Im 95% sure of going with the second one with the #16 on the nose. The only thing is since i plan on weathering the hell out of this plane it might look odd have perfect markings on it ... im thinking i should get some paint mask at least for the insignias

es32067a.jpg

Thanks Maru!

here a quick update

i finished installing the PE in the first landing gear bay and i must say its a huge impovement!

p1030927p.jpg
p1030928c.jpg

working on finishing the engine and the pit this weekend i hope ! ive got to go shop for new Washer/Dryer has my current set have given me more than enouph signals that they dont plan on cleaning my underwear for much longer :P

Cheers

Neo

Thanks Mikkel

your help and your current Wip are really helping out

therse are the decal i have. Im 95% sure of going with the second one with the #16 on the nose. The only thing is since i plan on weathering the hell out of this plane it might look odd have perfect markings on it ... im thinking i should get some paint mask at least for the insignias

es32067a.jpg

Nice one. Its the same one i am doing. U can get the complete mask set from Montex.

Mighty good work on the wheel wells. I see u got the etch-wireclamps done. Mine feel apart when i tried to glue them om.

Happy modelling