1/32 De Havilland Vampire now available

tigger

Hi Guys

this is the news that some of you have been waiting for and she is finally ready for production. Follow the link to my web blog to see how to order but suffice to say that I will try to get a photo of the parts up by the end of the week. The image on the web blog is of one built by Alan Dent who also produced the masters.

The kit will retail for just £25 and postage is an extra at cost to anywhere in the world.

I have managed to keep all of my prices stable since I began production and will do everything I can to continue to do so despite the cost of materials increasing monthly

The kit itself is of a FB5 single seat version

http://tigger-models...ger-models.html

regards

John

P.S. The Chipmunk is also very very close to production there are a couple of small things I have to get sorted first and she will be available soon

Edited by tigger

Guest Dekenba

Some brilliant kits there - bit beyond my skills at the moment, but I'll certainly order a few after a bit more practice & experience.

I have started on a single seat Venom conversion set for the venerable 1/32 Matchbox/Revell Sea Venom kit - I have contacted Tigger (John) to see if I can use his Vampire fuselage to aid me, as it will save me some time and work.

Derek

P.S. The Chipmunk is also very very close to production there are a couple of small things I have to get sorted first and she will be available soon

Let us know when John! This one has me quite interested...

Kev