Just a few images of stuff I started the other day to coincide with the painting of the K-4.
Sanded down the pedals and removed the interstice. Added electrical cable and cable attachment to the column.
Seat detail. To make the wing nut at the top back I pressed rod (.015) in a pair of pliers, trimmed, then sanded to shape. It's location isn't exact, but close enough for show. I don't know what the 3-holed strip is, but it's in a drawing. Seatbelt attachment point is bent, trimmed and shaped tin with fasteners.
Other side. The trim wheel base is there to make sure it all fits. I guess I should have removed it as it is in the way. Metal strip is .5mm wide. It's hard to see because it's so blurry, but within the seat at the top is a hex nut that attaches to the wing nut and an indent to accept the bolt that attaches the seat belt base.
Another angle. Below the seat belt fastener hex nut: attached to the punched disc is some .010 rod, the end was flared with a spent match head. .5mm.
That's all for now. I've got a fence to mend.
Thanks for looking in. Hope you don't mind another Bf109.
Edited by dodgem37, 18 February 2017 - 02:41 PM.