SU-30 MKK in SU-33 colors

Pfuf

Hi Every one a Happy New Year!

I was not planning to post this build to busy with work well I Finlay got some time more then just Enjoy all of your wonderful build so here it is.

I am almost done with the top site need to do the panel lines but first weather the under site with different shades of Grey not to much just to let the panels stand out more.

I followed the wonderful build in progress from Out2gtcha the resin from zacto is fantastic not easy to get the inlets on but it makes a great difference.

This is a consignment build and ask me to make the color sceme from a Su-33 and I must say I love the color after the final layer it will get a little softer.

Hope you like it.

DSC06756.jpg

DSC06767.jpg

DSC06764.jpg

DSC06763.jpg

DSC06760.jpg

DSC06759.jpg

Edited by Pfuf

Done most of the white surface and the and the under side is done only forgot the underside just after the white nose so more work there for tomorrow.

And I really need to finish the horizontal tail plane I forget every time when I have the color in the airbrush cup lol.

Pfff It is a big bird.

Have fun Johan

DSC06772.jpg

DSC06780.jpg

DSC06776.jpg

DSC06779.jpg

DSC06772.jpg

Edited by Pfuf

• 2 weeks later...

Some progress the amount of decals from the Begemot set is unbelievable so many later on I will make photos of the underside need to repair some spots just because the model is so big it hard to Handel and constant danger to damage the paint job.

DSC06823.jpg

DSC06829.jpg

DSC06828.jpg

DSC06827.jpg

DSC06825.jpg

DSC06824.jpg

Have fun Johan

Hi people well my biggest fan is keeping a close watch in any progress even if a photo set is sooooo boring.

Sprayed the model in Matt finish this make a bit safer scarred to damage the decals need to repair some paint mishap and bare metal panels.

Did more work on the seats and refuel probe about these photo's later.

DSC06844.jpg

DSC06847.jpg

DSC06845.jpg

DSC06850.jpg

DSC06842.jpg

DSC06841.jpg

Have fun Johan

Edited by Pfuf