CyberHobby (Dragon) Bf109E4

DougN

Here are some finished photos of my most recent completion, CyberHobby/Dragon's 1/32 Messerschmitt Bf109E kit. I have completed the kit in the markings of Leutnant Heindel, Adjutant, Stab II/Jadgeschwader 54, based at Arad, Romania in March 1941. I used the excellent Hussar decal sheet. I added the aerial (with spring, insulators and cones) and a wire to the gunsight. For a complete build review, please see my Build Thread

So, on with the pics:

DSCN1142.jpg

DSCN1133.jpg

DSCN1123.jpg

DSCN1128.jpg

DSCN1138.jpg

DSCN1129.jpg

DSCN1134.jpg

DSCN1121.jpg

DSCN1124.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Doug

Doug,

Watched your build and saw you overcome some issues with some great modelling skill.

Many thanks for taking the time to post great photographs that do your build the justice it deserves.

That's a really different and attractive camo executed brilliantly.

Superb build and result.

Phil :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Fantastic results Doug! I really like it. What a beauty :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I've been following with interest although silently (nothing witty to say :blush: ) your build from the very beginning. It was one of my first subscribed WIP threads on the forums ;) ^_^ . Not bad choice for my introduction to plastic modeling, I think ;) . I've learned few things, like the dot-filter technique - thanks!

The pics do not do the build justice. I had the opportunity to view the model live last weekend at AAA hobbies in Atlanta, Ga. The build is really tip top! Great Job!

Isn't that always the way though Rob and I would count myself very lucky to see such a great build in person.

Perhaps I should explain that I was applauding Doug for taking the trouble to take great pictures to do the build justice on the forums

where its the only view of the completed build most of us have.

Phil

My comments were not aimed at your post. Simply, for as nice as the pics are the build was tip top in person. It is getting to the point were you have to bring in a show stopper when attending the hobby shop on Saturday......With the likes of Doug, Dr Mitchell, and a few others.

Rob