Ta-152V7, W.Nr. 110007

Guest Martinnfb

Well. ...another one... :punk: I can skip the introductions and as you can see from the pictures below, there were committed a few changes to the otherwise decent PCM kit. The tail is too thick, so Hasegawa's s went on, top wing surface may need a little correction of the panel lines and bulges on the engine cowling were adjusted according the well known pictures.Also the slots in front of the guns were deepened and lengthened.The propeller has a very nice spinner, but the blades are too shallow for VDM-VP. I may use Jerry Ruttmans prop, from D-15 project. So far 10 hour of slave labor. :party0023:

Ta-152C002.jpg

Ta-152C003.jpg

Ta-152C004.jpg

Ta-152C001.jpg

Ta-152C007.jpg

Edited by Martinnfb

Hey Jakube, the PCM is actually very nice kit. It's all my fault. :speak_cool:

Jerry, the "Disorder" is my middle name. :D After all I do have to utilize the pile of resin that somehow appeared on my desk... :innocent:

Thanks for your attention Tomek, I will try my best. :redx:

Cheers

M.

For some unknown reasons I decided to download an old CS Sci-fi movie Ikarie XB-1.

That took a while so as a time filler I turned my attention towards the landing gear door.They were slightly on the thick side, so I had to cut out the reinforcement frame of it and thinned the door , dremelled out the bulge and glue it back together, now it looks like the ones on the real plane. Not much to brag about . :closedeyes: and now...movie time !... :evil_laugh:

ta152c002.jpg

ta152c001.jpg

Edited by Martinnfb

Hi Martinfb,

you'll do the V7. Well have to go on overdrive to finish my Ta in time. I prefer painting mine as V6 or maybe the V8. Be carefull with the cooling flaps they are very different from the Jumo engined TA-152-H. The two openings for the flare catridges on the tail are gone on the C. There is the normal Pistolport for the flaregun as with the D9. Have fun with your build! :beer4:

20ux284.jpg 30ml1tz.jpg

Edited by fam43

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the pictures.:)

there is no rush :) I'm simultaneously working on D-15 as well.If you wish I can give you decals for 110006 (VH+EY) and small size swastikas. From the pictures of the real plane it looks like that PCM did a decent job with the cowling flaps, they also did not miss the flare dispensers issue. However, I did fill the flare gun port. It is not visible on the picture of 007.

I may need help with the top part of the cowling where the gun slots mating the radiator cowl. It is very badly documented area. I am not sure if there was a gap behind the top middle panel/flap. It would be nice to have a picture of the top of the engine.

Thanks again

Martin

Hi Martin,

These are the only pics I could get from my references. They are from tbe german mag. "Luftfahrt International 3". Looks that there is no large gap between upper most flap and the gun troughs. Thanks for your generous offer but I usally do the codes with my inkjet on clear decal paper.

ad-DB603engine-1.png ad-DB603engine-2.png

ad-DB603engine-3.png

Edited by fam43

Hi Martin,

german roots I presume? Your german is excellent. Have myself relatives in Barrie-Ontario. But I hate flying without an ejection seat. Have to visit them since 30 years. My wife has no fear flying she even flew with a clipped and cropped Ju-52 last year and jetted to Canada two times of course with a 747. :thumbsup:

Edited by fam43

In economic news, stocks closed higher today, aided by news that Focke-Wulf Canada has secured the contract for production of yet another new model. :punk: Looking good, Martin, I'll be following this one.

Regards;

Automaton

Edited by automaton

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, there are no news for now, just some work on the cockpit and riveting, that takes forever....Got sidetracked by the Mig obsession :closedeyes: ...I will snap some shots in the evening

Michael,

not really it was just the situation in my youth. At the time the only free,available broadcast was the Oesterreichischer Rundfunk ,if I am not counting the radio stations such as Voice of America and the Free Europe, so I was raised on shows like Mac Giver and Knight rider in German, plus my father as the rest of old school "Pressburg guys" (Bratislava) was fluent in German . Now I would not dare to assemble a single sentence. Hmm ejection seat?, sounds interesting, I'm still having a problem in the airliner, because around 4000m I am keep looking for exit and want to check my gear :).I will see tomorrow, on the flight to the old ground....., Your wife is cool, mine is worried, she wants to have a father for the future kid, or the future kid in that matter :)

Automaton, thanks for the support , i will need that :speak_cool:

cheers

Martin

Edited by Martinnfb

• 5 months later...

It has been a while, so here is the needed progress. I was playing with the shape of the fuselage, especially the engine section. Also the wing has received some attention especially the lower part and the ailerons are modified part from Verlinden's set. The cockpit has some shading on, it looks horrid so far, but there will be more to come. also the propeller was reshaped, after all i have realized that the PCM one is a good starting point.

pit2.jpg

pit1.jpg

fuse1.jpg

wing1.jpg

wing2.jpg