Finished Cheyenne

Lee White

Lee, congrats, i knew you would do your Cheyenne justice, its looking darn good, could you give us some detail pictures of the rotor assembly as well?

Appreciate it :lol:

cheers,

Jack

Lee, congrats, i knew you would do your Cheyenne justice, its looking darn good, could you give us some detail pictures of the rotor assembly as well?

Appreciate it :lol:

cheers,

Jack

Hi Jack!

I will take some pics and post them here for you-

Lee <_<

thanks mate, they're very helpfull, i think after i finally tackled the Kingfisher, i'll try to get my butt in gear for the Cheyenne, but there are soo many, many, projects..... :lol: :( :D

thanks for sharing the pictures,

J.

Lee,

That is a fantastic scratch build model. It looks even more impressive now that you have completed and painted it. I still can't quite get over that expanse of canopy - it makes the aircraft look almost insect like :o. Have you got anything planned for your next project as yet?

Regards

Derek

• 8 years later...

Great build here Lee.

I always admired this helicopter. I recall the Army had a P-51D that they used to be a chase plane during the Cheyenne flight program. I recall a Cheyenne going down with a high speed rotor stall during the flight program. This aircraft was seriously fast for a helicopter.

I had a couple chances to see one up close at Fort Eustis and Fort Rucker where they have one. I can't recall which fort had one on hand. (?). I went through flight school at Rucker and flew the AH-1 Cobra eventually for the Army Guard.

Great effort here Lee. Great choice.

Troy.