Vulcan Bomber documentaries

TimHepplestone

If anyone's currently embarking in a Vulcan bomber build I would highly recommend watchingâ€Guy Martin's Last Flight of the Vulcan. Currently available on Netflix. Now imagine those in1/32

I was aware of it, just haven't watched it yet.

In 1969 on my first trip to England as a 19 year old, I was on a train stopped between stations, I don't remember where. It was dusk and I was just looking out the window when A Vulcan pass over with it's landing gear down apparently to land. Maybe someone can figure out where that might have been. Anyway, it left quite an impression one me.

The scary part of the Netflix program has to do with the brave men behind pilots who had no safe way to exit the ship in an emergency. They knew they could be sacrificing their lives every time went up.

...snipped...

The scary part of the Netflix program has to do with the brave men behind pilots who had no safe way to exit the ship in an emergency. They knew they could be sacrificing their lives every time went up.

Also, it's too bad they did not improve the Vulcan's old cable-control system over the years.