BF-109K-4

ruzlkampf

Thanks Guys!! :frantic: I dunno if this darn thing is even 1/2-way correct, but I sure am having a blast with it!! Whoohoo! I'm gonna be done with this critter later on tonight when I get up,...just a bit of weathering and a few antenna and such. Already got another project lined up for the Aces GB, (I'm not thru playing over there yet. ;) ) so it's time to wrap this one up.

Some sneaky previews of what it looks like with the decals. Heh heh, I couldn't wait. :shrug:

post-4413-1262104217.jpg

She's looking good Russ and thats the way mine look going 76/66/76 you can totally control the last 76 for the dramatics you want.I did a G-6 yellow 11 somewhere in here with a Mott pattern of 75? and a yellow spinner and a blue band definitly different.Cheers Kevin

OK, I was going to slither across the finish line at the last minute, cuz I'm such a drama-queen, (waitah a sec,...that doesn't sound right. :P ) but I'm feeling kinda peppy tonight and not 'photography-challenged'. :) Wanted to share the finished views of my 'four-day-wunder' build and I won't be denied tonight. Whoohoo! I'm now 'officialy' onto another build and must let this one pass into the pages of history. Always wanted to do one of these overall light-blue jobbies, but always chickened out. This is my rendition of a fictional BF-109K in this scheme. Lotsa fun was had by all, and I didn't even throw it against the wall once! :punk:

Walk-around time in no particular order;

post-4413-1262248715.jpg

post-4413-1262248734.jpg

NICE!!! Lookin good buddy! Very nice.....especially considering the time span it took to get it done.

Ha! I just realized your in the same town as my football teams bowl game this year! Ur prolly not into college football, but my team played in the 2009 Holiday Bowl tonight in San Diego........ With sub 10 deg temps and 20 inches of snow on da ground here, I wish I could have gone!

Cheers,

Brian

And last pics for this build. As always, thanks to LSP and staff for giving us all a place to hang-out and enjoy each others company. Happy Anniversary LSP!!! :punk: I gotta go whomp on another project now, so I'll leave ya'll with these pics. This build is now completed, and I'll see everybody on the next GB! Later, Russ

post-4413-1262249435.jpg

post-4413-1262249456.jpg

THE END.

WOW Russ !

By the time I figured you had just started another build (i.e. this morning GMT+1) I go through the thread and it's just finished ... Don't be so hard on this Gremlins' army of yours, or you may face their revenge sometimes ! :punk:

Excellent as usual ! :P :)

Hubert