1/32 A-10 sporting the 107th FS tribute scheme

b757captain

Wow that is sharp lookin' Mark.

Nice work !!

Thanks!

Turned out Really Nice despite kit flaws Mark!  Well done one I say. You stuck to the goal and now it is finished.

A little lesson for all of us!  .   :hmmm:       . :goodjob:

Thanks! Sometimes the shelf of doom is too full and you just gotta power through.

Mark,

Great job and marking choice!

Cheers, Tom

Thanks Tom!

Wow,  that looks sweet!  IP is mind blowing!

Gaz

Don't know about that, it's just a mash-up of the Avionix and Eduard sets, but thanks Gaz!

Wow, terrific looking build!

I've got this same sheet, but ironically, not the Trumpeter kit yet.

It would be nice to think that someone would re-pop the A-10 as a -C and do a better job so you could hold on the decals, but I doubt it. Just grin & bear the Trumpy kit and go for it!

Mark

Terrific build on a tough, old Trumpeter kit. So glad you crossed the line as the Hog looks so good and the scheme: aces for sure.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Peter

It already looks good on the shelf! I placed it between the Allied WWII and modern jets - fit right in! Thanks Peter!

Mark, that looks great!!!  How did the decals do for you?  I had them printed by Microscale and am curious how they performed.  

Jake

Hi Jake,

Decals were outstanding, especially after wrestling with the plastic! Laid down nicely, though thin and one or two tried to fold up on me, and placement of the second  (devil?) red dude was much easier after I cut his tail and pitchfork off and set them after getting the main decal down. No silvering and works well with Microsol. Good job on the decals!

Mark

Hi Jake,

Decals were outstanding, especially after wrestling with the plastic! Laid down nicely, though thin and one or two tried to fold up on me, and placement of the second  (devil?) red dude was much easier after I cut his tail and pitchfork off and set them after getting the main decal down. No silvering and works well with Microsol. Good job on the decals!

Mark

Thanks Mark.  Very good to hear!