LSP Kit Database needs your help!

LSP_Kevin

On 2/4/2018 at 6:27 PM, LSP_Kevin said:

We prefer not to rob images off the Internet if we can avoid it.

Kev

Yep, exactly. My photo is not quite as square-on as I'd have liked, but given how cold it is here (18° right now), I settled. When it warms up a bit here, perhaps I can re-photograph it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just noticed this older photo I have of the old Revell Spitfire (now gone), but we seem to have no listing for it. Any ideas as to what the particular kit number might be? As I recall, it was a very nice kit, all things considered.

k5VuzY.jpg

I just noticed this older photo I have of the old Revell Spitfire (now gone), but we seem to have no listing for it. Any ideas as to what the particular kit number might be? As I recall, it was a very nice kit, all things considered.

k5VuzY.jpg

It's listed at the following link, and is actually the Hasegawa hybrid kit:

http://www.largescaleplanes.com/kitdb/details.php?kit=1477

Kev

Well that certainly explains why I didn't see it then. Thanks, Kev. I do seem to recall now that it was a blend of Revell and Hasegawa, and I thought it was very cool. Wish I'd kept it, as my memory says it was really quite nice.

• 5 months later...
8 minutes ago, Erwin said:

I recently bought the Arii Zero and noticed the database doesn't have the box art.

1143742-27767-89-pristine.jpg

I'm not sure I even knew that kit existed! Do you have a larger version of that image, Erwin? The one you posted is too small to use, unfortunately.

Kev

Thanks! But it needs to be as straight on as possible, and without any cropping at the edges. These are actually really difficult photos to take! You're best bet is to back up a bit and give it some room around the outside. That way, I can straighten and crop the image to suit.

Kev