Rules of the Road

• 1 month later...

This GB is due to end today/tomorrow (depending on your timezone), but I've had an impassioned plea from an embattled member who'd like a short extension, and to be honest, I can't see why not. I'm going to give it another seven days, finally finishing up next Tuesday, 7 June (though I'm tempted to make it the 6th for D-Day tie-ins!).

So, enjoy your minor reprieve!

Kev

One more week.... i might be able to glue in the gascap on my build, call it really done...found it 2-3 weeks ago, even painted it. Just have to take the two minutes to install....man, i'm lazy sometimes...

Don

OK folks, this one has now come to an end. Thanks to all participants for a wonderful tribute to the late Edgar Brooks, and congratulations to those members who got their entries over the line. Edgar would have approved!

If your build is still a going concern, let us know and we'll get it moved to the WiP forum for you.

Kev

OK folks, this one has now come to an end. Thanks to all participants for a wonderful tribute to the late Edgar Brooks, and congratulations to those members who got their entries over the line. Edgar would have approved!

If your build is still a going concern, let us know and we'll get it moved to the WiP forum for you.

Kev

Hi Kev, can you move my build over to the WIP forum as it will be finished.

Cheers

Dennis