1:32 Bristol Bulldog Mk IIA - AVAILABLE FOR SALE

Silver Wings

Silver Wings is proud to announce our second all new kit for 2013. As always, we thank our customers for our success, and have asked for your input regarding which kits you would like to see us release via the poll on our website, as well as compiling the information sent to us via email. We are pleased to release another kit that our customers have requested. We hope that you will be excited as we are to welcome the Bristol Bulldog to our line of high-quality 1/32 resin kits.

The Bulldog is an iconic RAF interwar aircraft that is a natural fit with our existing family of British interwar kits (Hart, Siskin, Gladiator, Flycatcher). Having served with every RAF squadron, the Bulldog offers an excellent pallet to showcase the wide variety of colorful squadron markings that are the hallmark of this exciting period of aviation development.

We are pleased to offer this exciting new kit in 2 colorful options, with decals for
- Bristol Bulldog Mk IIA, K2159, 19 Squadron, Duxford, 1931
- Bristol Bulldog Mk IIA, K1676, 23 Squadron, Kenley, 1931.

Projected availability date – August 2013.

You can place pre-orders for the Bristol Bulldog by writing us at silverwings@silverwings.pl.

As usually we offer discount for minimum orders of two kits (any of our range).

Please visit our website, www.silverwings.pl for additional details and ordering information for this kit.

The Silver Wings Team

Bulldog_BOX.jpg

K1676%20side.jpg

K-1676%20top.jpg

K-1676%20bottom.jpg

K2159%20side.jpg

K-2159%20top.jpg

K-2159%20bottom.jpg

Guest KingK_series

Any chance of seeing some parts?

- or even masters as you did with the I-153

engine particularly would be nice to see, have you done both Jupiter and Mercury engine versions or just Jupiter?

was the engine master hand made or CAD?

- I'm sure everone would like to see some pics

cheers

Edited by LSP_Kevin
Removed unnecessary quoted material

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I have to say that I am hugely tempted to start buying a few of your products. I became hooked on RAF between the war biplanes when I was fortunate to see the then yet to fly Hawker Demon restoration at Skysport. Fabulous looking machine. The Bulldog model is mouth watering. 

I've just bought the Bulldog kit and - like all the other Silver Wings kits - it is absolutely stunning. Beautifully cast, needs almost no cleaning up and the joins are absolutely spot on.

Can't speak more highly of them, I'll continue to buy Silver Wings kits sight unseen - just like Tamiya & Wingnut Wings, and that says a lot.