AOA Decals - VA-65 A-6 Intruders Pt.1 & 2 (1966-91)

ziggyfoos

Both sheets arrived out of the blue today (I had no idea they were headed my way). Review of 32-024 is finished, pending approval and publishing by K1. I'll try to finish up 32-023 tomorrow sometime. 

Hi,

Those look terrific.
Any chance of some 1/32 scale love for Pacific Fleet VA squadrons from Desert Storm?

Some Midway Magic or a Grumman attack bird from the Ranger (VA-145 or 155) would be very cool.
Cheers

Bill Inglee

Hi,

Some Midway Magic or a Grumman attack bird from the Ranger (VA-145 or 155) would be very cool

I had considered ODS specific sheet with several squadrons including those two but ended up going with VA-65 history instead. I won't say never, but at the moment I have no plans any more to cover them two.

I had considered ODS specific sheet with several squadrons including those two but ended up going with VA-65 history instead. I won't say never, but at the moment I have no plans any more to cover them two.

By the time I get my Trumpeter TRAM Intruder to the decal stage, things may have changed. Progress is not quick. On the plus side, I'm using the ejection seat decals from 32-003 on my True Details seats and they look really good.

Cheers

Bill