Hubbah, hubbah..........cat!!!

Jack

My brother has been waiting for this kit since word of it 1st came out. I've been on the fence about it, but being a Grumman fan, I'm pretty sure I'm going to spend the cash and buy it. 

Joel

Guest Peterpools

I've been waiting maybe longer then Brian for a 32nd scale F7F Tiger and what a Christmas present for sure. Cost - not even a consideration -  bring her on. I'll be pestering Ernie Gee to work his magic and bestow us with a set of his beautiful gear.

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: 

Peter

Agreed. Ill stop eating for awhile if thats what it takes to own one.

I wonder what other schemes its coming with?

Metal core gear?

For that matter, accurate complex TCat gear?

Seething with questions.....

Edited by Out2gtcha

Brian, the main gear isn't that complicated, so either HPH or Lee should get it fixed right i guess, hoping to see this kit over here at that time......

Jack

I've been waiting maybe longer then Brian for a 32nd scale F7F Tiger and what a Christmas present for sure. Cost - not even a consideration -  bring her on. I'll be pestering Ernie Gee to work his magic and bestow us with a set of his beautiful gear.

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Pet

I'm pretty sure they will be supplying steel rod re-enforced landing gear...just resin wouldn't fly.  that's what they do .  really like what you can see so far.

And not to forget they supply a bag of details and great decals as well.  little excited about this release...Glossy dark blue..oh ya!

Looking at the box art we'll have to buy a Bearcat to go with it..hmmmmm.

Edited by williamj

Wow. What a stunning looking aeroplane, as is the Bearcat.

My concern is I'd spend all that money and screw the job. I'll just sit back and watch the masters at work. I bet we'll end up with a few great builds. :)

Awesome. Again, this isn't for me personally but I knew a few of you, perhaps a majority have been looking to get one of these for years. It makes the rest of us a bit more relaxed to witness all the whining disappear. (Humor).

Damn, that's one ugly looking blue thing, eh? Just kidding! Enjoy fellas. I'm happy for all of you.

Troy