Macchi Mischief

DrDave

Wow, Dave, nice, quick build! What a great job on an unusual aircraft, and I really like your painting, looks fantastic. I also like the spinning prop shot, it's fun to see. Thanks for sharing...

Jimbo

Great build, Dave!

The paint and weathering look fantastic. Far better than mine turned out... :ph34r:

I agree, the Sky Models decals are great. I'd never used them before, and they were easy-peasy to use and thin as hell!

-randy

Wow!

Thanks so much guys for the comments. I am very flattered. Mike, I used the redundant plastic tyres from the new 202 kit and they fitted, but you are right, the landing gear is fiddly to say the least! One just fell off.

Wow!

Thanks so much guys for the comments. I am very flattered. Mike, I used the redundant plastic tyres from the new 202 kit and they fitted, but you are right, the landing gear is fiddly to say the least! One just fell off.

post-810-1155385784.jpg

The cowling is a beautiful bit of resin.

The only let down is the canopy. You get 2 but on the same mold. Its vacformed, and mine was as thin as cellophane and the closing parts were trashed as a result. Still, some pilots took them off anyway.

The cowling is a beautiful bit of resin.

The only let down is the canopy. You get 2 but on the same mold. Its vacformed, and mine was as thin as cellophane and the closing parts were trashed as a result. Still, some pilots took them off anyway.

post-810-1155386376.jpg