Tamiya's next 1:32 release will be....(your bet goes here)

is it windy yet?

Don't listen to the joy police, Tony! I understand that when modeling time is precious there may not be enough time to take photos and write posts. If you can RFI your models, that is fine.

Everyone, don't forget modeling is personal and everyone has their own situation to deal with. So don't try to force anyone to your wishes. If people want to share, they will share. If someone wants to stay private, that is ok, too.  

I'd still pay Tamiya prices for a Beaufighter VI.f-NF or Mosquito NF reboxing, but the Bf 110 G-4 or a Ju 88 C-6 or G-series would be great.

Still hoping Revell might do the latter two - and not so unlikely given their recent Me 262 B and Fw 190 A-8 etc releases.

A valid opinion

Tony

Well, they have promised to release an FAA Corsair, and hopefully we'll see a Mosquito IV...

Well this is new to me!! ... Where do we have their commitment to a dedicated FAA bird??

If this is for real - well done Andy ... I'll be able to flog a couple of surplus Corsairs!!

And here I was hoping someone would come to the rescue with a couple of resin chopped wing tips!!

Rog :)