Heavy half track!....L 4500 R MAULTIER

fozzy

Hi chaps

My Mojo needed re kindling after 2 years of concentrating on a scratch built B17G....and I found the solution with this ZVEZDA 1:35 L 4500R kit.

Wow!...it was a real pleasure to build...and on a subject I know diddley squat about I had some real fun!

Previous to this build I built a F14A which was such a trial to put together that when it came to this kit I was a bit sceptical weather I would ever finish it considering that in the 61 years I have been on this planet this is probably one of the handful of times that I have dabbled with an AFV subject!...how wrong was I?....loved every second of the build! :)

Here it is ...............

L4500_R_031.jpg

hhh_027.jpg

L4500_R_033.jpg

L4500_R_011.jpg

L4500_R_024.jpg

L4500_R_015.jpg

Super build, are you going to add any cargo? You can get some superb drop in resin items these days.

Examples

Scroll down

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en_GB&q=1/35+resin+cargo&newwindow=1&gws_rd=cr,ssl&dcr=0&ei=9arnWaK5Dcn7aLSMvNgJ#gws_rd=cr,ssl&imgrc=A3N5qd7rvo4bvM:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/opel-blitz-1-35

Edited by TonyT

• 2 weeks later...

Nice break in the action, Martin. Well done.  AFVs are great fun and often in my heart. I used to build them all the time. I thought I'd do something AFV in  scratch-mode  but tracks and wheels seemed crazy difficult by hand. However, with 3D printing having such an replication advantage, the thought of returning to this subject has crossed my mind. At any rate, different is good.  Keep it fun.