Lamborghini Murciélago "LIBERTY WALK" (LB PERFORMANCE) - 1/24

elmarriachi

Hello,

.... and one more "Liberty Walk" kit... this time on the basis of the Lamborghini Murciélago.

The base kit is coming from Fujimi, has some nice details and only few parts.

The transkit from Eightyone is consisting of resin parts only. These were already cleaned and wonderful casted. Fitting is great, only gluing to the body necessary. No putty, only little sanding... perfect.

Some further mesh will be added later ....

Here some pictures of the "tuned" body of the car... yellow is Fujimi, white is Eitghyone ...

7cgcri8y.jpg

ptwthcpp.jpg

xlohi3uq.jpg

Cheers

Micha

Hello,

The interior was painted in matt black, masked and the details painted in a dark red color. Some further details were painted in silver.

The engine was painted in black, the "Lamborghini"-sign polished for a chrome look again. The chassis was completed and painted black, engine in aluminium. The steering remains workable.

The body received a first layer of black primer to check the surface of the resin parts (which is great quality!). Next I have added the feets for the rear spoiler (spoiler will follow after the painting).

zudqmwo3.jpg

npitncne.jpg

f5n6mv6b.jpg

shx7vq22.jpg

m66588w7.jpg

6ctve9uo.jpg

gj2zdwom.jpg

Next follows some mesh for the air intakes at the front bumper, some parts at the rear bumper.... then a final layer of primer before the "real" painting :) 

Cheers

Micha

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

after the black primer was completely dry I have painted the body with Vallejo's Metal Color Steel in several thin layers.

Some days drying time later Mr. Super Clear followed to give it a smooth and shiny surface ...

I love this color ... :) 

qghjkw45.jpg

thhbq22b.jpg

qo7lm2oj.jpg

The transkit from Eightyone81 incldes also the decals of the car. These were cut out and put on the body. One more layer of Mr. Super Clear finished the painting of the body then.

Finally I have polished and waxed it .... 

s6iyr4vw.jpg

f985salj.jpg

992mgqod.jpg

qqorb8pb.jpg

fpm4ct8s.jpg

Next I have installed the engine hood and the one-piece window. The frame was painted first in black from the inside.

One installed the body was glued on the chassis, then the rear lights (painted in clear red), and the mesh part (painted in black) were added.

fdc54hhj.jpg

w7czy433.jpg

m9fck324.jpg

Now I am thinking about the wheels... the brake discs were painted in carbon color already, but which wheels do I use? 

Maybe I will use the ones on the picture below which are only put under the car....

6ypbmxyg.jpg

But which color? Red? I think red looks good somehow ... but I also think about matt black wheels.... what do you think? Black or Red? 

Cheers

Micha

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

the Lamborghini Murcielago "Liberty Walk" is finished. The base kit is from Fujimi, the transkit from Eightyone81 and fits perfect.

I tried the Vallejo Metal Colors here for the first time, mostly it works well, but there are some areas I am not 100% happy with ... 

4jgu6qyd.jpg

44qzufeo.jpg

n4uazg8j.jpg

feqkykss.jpg

eenynsrm.jpg

j2pq495y.jpg

mfparc5d.jpg

io2ryxkx.jpg

3dzc5yky.jpg

9eafxd9o.jpg

8657brmc.jpg

3vfjfmbj.jpg

Cheers

Micha

Micha​,

Now that's one impressive Lamborghini Murciélago. Nicely done conversion, outstanding paint, polish, and waxing. and those Red wheels are just perfect. Glad you didn't go with Black, especially flat Black.

Joel