LSP's of Wings Model Show 2017

BradG

Missed that one..............would have liked to have seen a close up of that one too! 

That's one of mine...here's a pic my mate took.

E1mGLFr.jpg

I also put on a little display, you can probably recognise a couple of kits that have been here on LSP.

eLDci8k.jpg

Is that twin seater up at the top an LSP Macci Jet??

If so ... is it a kit? ... I've not heard of an LSP Macci being released!

Rog :)

Yes, it is a duel seat Macchi MB 326. It was scratch built by Les and yes, he does plan to make it into a kit, much like the 1/32 Winjeel.. Search for 'Uncle Les' on Facebook and I think Les is a member here too.

Edited by BradG

Really nice pix and thanks for posting!

The paint chipping on the Corsair is really nicely done.  Restrained and in scale, but still enough to notice it and for it to impact the finished piece.

I also love the overall beaten up weathering on the Tojo, even if is maybe a bit over the top.  Suits that aircraft well though and it just looks cool!

Is that twin seater up at the top an LSP Macci Jet??

If so ... is it a kit? ... I've not heard of an LSP Macci being released!

Rog :)

Yes, it is a duel seat Macchi MB 326. It was scratch built by Les and yes, he does plan to make it into a kit, much like the 1/32 Winjeel.. Search for 'Uncle Les' on Facebook and I think Les is a member here too.

Brad's right, Rog. Les is working to finalise the kit as we speak, and we'll try to bring you a close-up look at it when it's available. It will be a resin kit, obviously.

Kev