What's New - 26 May 2017

LSP_Kevin

How do you find all the time to do everything?

Easy. I don't! I still have two review samples that are untouched after two weeks, haven't been to the workbench since I can't remember when, and have a list of sundry tasks as long as my arm that I have to attend to at some point. Admittedly, I'm spending a lot of time at the moment watching crappy movies as a bit of an escape, but they're required for the purposes of maintaining my sanity. On top of the chemo treatment, my wife has now come down with shingles, which was only diagnosed after two trips to the emergency department - one involving 6.5 hours of tests and overnight observation, and the other an ambulance. Let's just say that life is not exactly fun and games at the moment, but we soldier on.

Kev

Easy. I don't! I still have two review samples that are untouched after two weeks, haven't been to the workbench since I can't remember when, and have a list of sundry tasks as long as my arm that I have to attend to at some point. Admittedly, I'm spending a lot of time at the moment watching crappy movies as a bit of an escape, but they're required for the purposes of maintaining my sanity. On top of the chemo treatment, my wife has now come down with shingles, which was only diagnosed after two trips to the emergency department - one involving 6.5 hours of tests and overnight observation, and the other an ambulance. Let's just say that life is not exactly fun and games at the moment, but we soldier on.

Kev

Really? Bloody hell. 

The chemo may make one vague. I was asked if I was on drugs yesterday. A mate of mine only had 7 treatments last year and he's still trippin'! Off with the fairies mate. His taste buds are not back to normal either. And that's after just 7.

I do hope things go well.

Guest Peterpools

Kev

Awesome what's New and I just didn't know where to start. The builds are simply stellar and I enjoyed each one. But for me was the Tigercat was the highlight. Like Brian, I've been waiting 40 years for a 32nd scale kit and now she is almost here.

Always appreciate the hard work

Peter