Flying Leathernecks Decals New Sheets coming!

Dave Roof

Guest Smitty44

I was at MCAS Miramar in January of this year took walk around photos of that 323 jet. I also took all of the walk arounds of 232 jets with mission markings from OIR.

Hi Dave! So this was the C.O's aircraft, correct. If so might I ask if you plan to do decals for this aircraft in the next year? If it was painted this way before Lt Col Shenk retired I will go as far as to pay to have custom masks cut if I have to, but would rather buy decals from you. Really no 323 stuff out there except for that CAM sheet that has the tail code and other things printed in the wrong color. Really not trying to be a pain, but since you said you took lots of pics of her I thought perhaps there would be an outside chance you might make decals.

Hi Dave! So this was the C.O's aircraft, correct. If so might I ask if you plan to do decals for this aircraft in the next year? If it was painted this way before Lt Col Shenk retired I will go as far as to pay to have custom masks cut if I have to, but would rather buy decals from you. Really no 323 stuff out there except for that CAM sheet that has the tail code and other things printed in the wrong color. Really not trying to be a pain, but since you said you took lots of pics of her I thought perhaps there would be an outside chance you might make decals.

That aircraft is going to be on a decal sheet. However, I need to take a short break from Hornets after FL32004 and FL32005!

Guest Smitty44

That aircraft is going to be on a decal sheet. However, I need to take a short break from Hornets after FL32004 and FL32005!

Understood! I wanted to do it for the NATS and like I said would rather give you my money than getting masks. Thank you!