1/32 Avia S-199 (Hasegawa Bf109G-6 + Werner's wing conversion

Zero77

• 6 months later...

Thanks Floyd ! The conversion was very nice and easy to build (except a few little defect, but really nothing difficult to correct), and the decals were the most amazing decals i've ever used. I've carefully kept the czech gendarmerie roundels and will use them to build a S-99, later.

• 1 year later...

Thanks Martin !

I have now a S.99 (czech built Bf109G-10) with czech police markings (painted light grey with red nose, tail and wing fillet with triangular roundels) as a forthcoming project. :)

Thanks guys ! I love this one too. It's now more than 2 years i've finished it, but it's still one of my favourite, and one of the most enjoyable build i've done. :) (except fitting flush the wheel bulges on the wings...)

Cool, same here, I have Tally Ho! decals, just waiting for Revell to come up with G-10 :) And I am already planning to scratch-build S-199.

100% agree ! I already have 2 Erla G-10 in the stash, but i still wonder why Revell still has not released a "standard" G-10. I bought 2 Trumpeter G-10 and it's quite good and pretty cheap, but it's not as complete as Revell boxes with many tail plane options, short and long tail wheel and so on.... and it's still lacking a good resin cockpit.