1:32 Polikarpov I-153 Chaika AVAILABLE NOW

Silver Wings

So it's finished!
Right now we're finishing the box and instruction.

After 17th March we should have first kits ready for you :)
More information (price, conditions) and photos (photo-etched elements, casted elements) soon...

Until then we have 29 new "in progress" photos. All are available here:

http://www.silverwings.pl/polikapov-i-153-in-progress.html

and few samples here:

jTlJEVG.jpg

5fColc2.jpg

h6laubZ.jpg

Impatiently waiting to recieve your Newsletter to forward an order.

Those Polish companies are sucking my money away like a tornado :D Just pre-ordered (and pre-paid) a 1/35 SS-21 Scarab kit, which will be released by Tank-Mania next month...

Regards!

- dutik

The version in Finland's service is my choice (captured Red machine). I am still hoping for the little brothers (I-15 and 152) who served in Spain, but Silverwings' long list will keep my bank account depleted for a long time.

Tnarg

• 2 weeks later...

Silver Wings is proud to announce our first all new kit for 2013 - the Polikarpov I-153 "Chaika" in 1:32 scale! We have listened to you, our valued customers, and are working our way through your "wish list" of kits. We hope that you will be excited as we are to welcome the I-153 to our line of high-quality 1:32 resin kits.

The Polikaprov I-153, nicknamed "Chaika" because of the shape of its upper wing, was based on the earlier Polikarpov I-15 and I-15(bis). The I-153, which first saw combat in 1939 during the Soviet-Japanese Battle of Khalhin Gol in Mongolia, was one of the standard fighters of the Soviet Airforce (VVS) during the late 1930's and the beginning of World War II.

We are pleased to offer this exciting new kit in two colorful options, with decals for:

Soviet Union: Soviet Air Force, 71st Fighter Regiment Red Banner Baltic Fleet, Summer 1942
Finland: Finnish Air Force, 3/LeLv 6 Römpötti, Karelian Isthmus, July 1942

Projected availability date – 1st April 2013

Please visit our website, www.silverwings.pl for additional information on this kit.

You may order direct from us (silverwings@silverwings.pl) or via our distributors listed on our website.

We will respond to your e-mail with information on how to complete your purchase shortly afterwards.

The Silver Wings Team

npwRyOm.jpg