S.e.5a - No 74 'Tiger' Squadron, Clairmarais 1918.

kkarlsen

Guest Clunkmeister

Amazing, Joel. Just amazing!

I have visions of doing one of the famous Jasta 5 line ups, but this, unbelievably awesome!

Guest Clunkmeister

Kent,

Just the amount of rigging on one aircraft is overwhelming to me, and you're going to do it 3 times. 1 1/2 down and 1 1/2 to go. I'm just speechless.

Joel

Rigging's fun, ain't it? You finally get a mindless modeling skill, and you literally watch your airplane take shape right in front of your eyes.

Use an Optivisor, lots of light, and tweezers, and you're good to go.

Rigging's fun, ain't it? You finally get a mindless modeling skill, and you literally watch your airplane take shape right in front of your eyes.

Use an Optivisor, lots of light, and tweezers, and you're good to go.

Thanks for the encouragement! As theese are my first largescale wwI biplanes, (steep learning curve) I wouldn't call it fun just yet... 

But you're absolutely right, it's all about having the right tools, lighting etc.. What tweezers are you using?

I'm also having trouble seeing what I'm doing, even though I'm using an Optivisor?

Regards: Kent

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all, for your interest in this build, just so you don't think there's no progress, It's because I have started working on the figures for this diorama...

7698-030717135847-11182464.jpeg

And the diorama base is coming along nicely, all my fears into, if the grass would behave,? No worries...

7698-030717135847-111801665.jpeg

Thanks for looking in...

Edited by kkarlsen

Guest Peterpools

Kent

Geez, just climb back on my easy chair after taken a deep six. Incredible doesn't come close ... awesome work, simply awesome.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Wow is an understatement 

This is going to be a great dio. 

I love it when the attention is not only on a model but on a full scene.

Thank you, I must admit, it is the only way I can keep up the motivation, having a story to tell, with the help of scale models...

:shrug: