AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F and G

Pastor John

Thanks, John, we will sort it out at the right time. Price isn't my worry, "pain in the ass" is. I prefer to have as many of the things I need in the conversion and not have to sort things out later on. I sounds like you have things underway, and I'll wait for the announcement this is done. :)

Edited by Bill Cross

Hope you do not mind all the updates - I do this with every conversion as it is my modelling rather than a business - as long as it pays for its self I am happy haha. Gun Pod printed - cost a fortune but its fantastic. I worked today on all the ammo and Fug boxes in the cockpit and these have been sent off to get 3D designed. Just straight exhausts and radar mounts left to look at but first I look at the rear canopy as need to prioritise now those things that take the longest time to become a part ready to sell. Its all been fun and very easy - not a complicated conversion at all. BTW I can confirm as of a few minutes ago this conversion will include the fantastic Henri Dähne spinner and prop set rather than my own more basic examples of these items. I know it put the price up a little but I had to provide the parts anyway so want some quality in my set!

received_10155712368437486.jpgreceived_10155712368157486.jpgreceived_10155712368007486.jpg

Edited by Pastor John

My understanding, and according to John Vasco's "The Messerschmitt Bf110 in Color Profile 1939-1945" it's the G2 Brian.  Others may know different?! :)

Max

So heres a follow up........I cant really tell from the profiles since I dont necessarily know the full extent of the differences between the G2, and G4, but does the G2 have the hog nose, and larger dipole  Fug radar?

The G2 was intended as a ground attack and aerial interceptor, attacking typically the USAAF bomber streams during daylight operations.  As such it didn't carry radar arrays nor did it have your favoured "hog nose", rather the smooth E type nose......stated with the usual caveat! :)

Max