My New Upcoming Vietnam Diorama Build Introduction

Tomcat14

Hi Fellow modelers, I have not posted up much on the Forum for the last couple of Months due to work , Life and Just not getting around to it. But fear not I have a new project in the works and I think you will like it a lot. I am going to try my insane skills at building a Vietnam Diorama that will be 2 foot by 6 foot long, that's right folks you heard me right. It is going to consist of 4 Huey Helicopters, a pibber boat, some vehicles, a lot of scratch built buildings and vegitation and a lot of figures as well. It will be based on 1/35th scale and will be in a Jungle base setting and will probably take about 6 months to complete. I have made an introductory video vlog of it and will be posting new videos and pics when I can. I wanted to try something a little different this year and to get up close and personal with the videos so you guys can finally see the crazy man behind it all, and I thought it would be cool to do for you guys as well. Any questions you all my have just hit me up on the forum and I will kindly answer them. This is my Debut video so try not to laugh to much. Hope you enjoy and Hope it works. 

P.S. I am using a drop box link, since I am not on you tube. Enjoy. 

Chris Causey 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvpgu1tgvrxv7qd/My%20Vietnam%20Video%20Vlog%20Intro%20v2.mp4?dl=0&m= 

Wow Chris, this is going to be fantastic...... I will watch with interest, and I can clearly see I'm going to learn stuff here.... good luck with this and I am really looking forward to your posts.....

Thanks Maru for the kind words of encuragement, I am glad you will like it, I felt I had to do something more than just putting pics of my models up. Feels good and refreshing and you will see a lot more of my videos soon. Thanks Shawn, Yeah sometimes I wonder what I get myself into but I think ounce I get past the Building of Kits the rest of the Diorama will be a real fun adventure and learning experience.

Chris