Tamiya Mossie .. Ready For Inspection

Guest Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Wolf, very much appreciated. Of course you were one of the ringleaders who got me on the Mossie train!

I'm actually looking forward to another Mossie late this year and this time it's going to be Resin city. The Brassin Merlin is a show stopper for sure and I'm thinking of a few ways to add the new Merlin into the build. Now if someone would just put the Mossie on a ridiculous sale, I'll grab her right up.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Chuck ..

So very much appreciated and I'm surely humbled. I guess the moment f truth isn't too far down the road.

Of course, I'm already now feeling the pressure.

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Peter ......simply and utterly stunning.........enjoyed the build and kept all of your pics, hope you didn't mind.........

I was going to add AM to mine but yours just proves the point there is no need.........

So now Mossie or MK V Tempest..........thanks for the build........

Guest Peterpools

Thank you Troy ... awesome kit and it turned into a longer journey then I originally thought. But in the end I learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed a wonderful kit.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Phil

Thanks s much for the very kind words and I'm glad you have a need for my photographs. You know my vote: Go Mossie.

The kit is spectacular and really needs nothing but TLC.

Peter

Peter - really was an amazing build and a beautiful Mossie at the end.  LOVE the attention to detail in the cockpit esp.  The yellow wiring conduit really caught my eye among other things.  I also had no idea how many removable panels there are on this kit.  WOW.  Agree with Kev - your photo skills match your modeling skills - really shows off your work nicely.

Hey. How about a picture of her all buttoned up?  Chris