FW-190A8 Sturmjager project.

Steve The Swede

My only suggestion is mail that thing to my house please :)

That is a fine build, and I can only say that it's serving as an inspiration to me. Can't wait to see it done. Great weathering, subtle and controlled but clearly worn. Nice touch on the primered and filled mounting spots for the aplique armor, very convincing. Maybe a touch too bright of a red..?(nit pick).

Cheers~

-Chris

Thanks all! It's great to hear that you like what's been done so far. I just hope that I'm able to add the final tuches without braking it..............for the hundred time.

LSP_Chris, I hear you on the primer color. I couldn't find any color pics that showed this detail so I had to copy the color used by other builders. There's still time to tone it down with some pastel powder but I'll probably save that for later.

BTW, does anybody here know where I can find Ez-line for the radio wire? The only ones I could find that sold it was a model rail road company based in the U.S. and they didn't take credit cards or PayPal.

Steve.

The only place I know of to get EZ Line is Berkshire Junction:

http://www.berkshirejunction.com/scenery.htm#ezline

I can get some for you and ship it to you if you'd like...come to think of it I could run off a few turns from my spool and send it to you for free...just to try it out. Maybe 3-4 planes worth?

Email me.

Also, something that is completely comperable is sewing elastic. You can get it at sewing or craft shops, same stuff almost exactly.

Remember with the Easy Line that is actually a flat strip. If you untwist it when mounting it photgraphs better - the twists can pick up the light when photographing and look a bit strange.

Also if ordering by mail, remember that it comes in a few colours - one is white (ish) - not so good.