AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F and G

Pastor John

Sometimes it is down to cost sadly - if a blue is already being used on a sheet no one wants to pay for a second blue that is only a little bit different!

I know. However, the Romanian blue is quite close to RLM 24, so if you have any such markings on the sheet (such as S2+DA), you can use the same blue as the "D". 

Radu 

What *I* have been looking for is a solution to the problem with the antenna set for the Eduard G's in 1/72 and 1/48. Can you believe that in both scales they only have marks on the plastic nose cone to show where to glue the masts, but nothing whatsoever to keep them in position while the glue cures! I have been working on a jig but the bits are small and fiddly. Sigh, I like the Ironside but would not go to 1/32 to build one. Not yet.

Maybe I should make a suggestion directly to Eduard. they do their own resin after all.

Edited by Hardcore

Hi everyone,

I have just read the last few pages of the 110 project by another company. I just want to say I had no idea about the other companies plan when I first posted - it is pure coincidence I assure you, I had not read these posts and then tried to outrun anyone or beat anyone to any posts - that is not in my character at all - I am a simple enthusiast for the limited products I try to see come to fruition. Lots of my work had already been started and then stopped due to hearing of someone else making one a few years back and i did not want to stop again. Naturally there will be some who like what I produce and others who do not - that is fine as it is your money - I make what I make as best as I can for the best price I can and that is all I can do and yes I try to get better each year. I know for a fact others could make a product better, I have no doubt about that at all and have not been part of any of this ongoing discussion for that reason and wish no one any harm or ill feeling. I hope no one will judge me for something that was pure coincidence and I hope my product is ready sooner rather than latter only so I can get some revenue back for the cost of the decals and 3D design and printing. I am sure there will be delays which I assure you are more frustrating for me than you. So please stop wondering if there was anything devious or underhanded or rushed and accept that I was just doing my thing and enjoying it. When it is ready buy it or don't buy it and carry on enjoying our little hobby.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I have just read the last few pages of the 110 project by another company. I just want to say I had no idea about the other companies plan when I first posted - it is pure coincidence I assure you, I had not read these posts and then tried to outrun anyone or beat anyone to any posts - that is not in my character at all - I am a simple enthusiast for the limited products I try to see come to fruition. Lots of my work had already been started and then stopped due to hearing of someone else making one a few years back and i did not want to stop again. Naturally there will be some who like what I produce and others who do not - that is fine as it is your money - I make what I make as best as I can for the best price I can and that is all I can do and yes I try to get better each year. I know for a fact others could make a product better, I have no doubt about that at all and have not been part of any of this ongoing discussion for that reason and wish no one any harm or ill feeling. I hope no one will judge me for something that was pure coincidence and I hope my product is ready sooner rather than latter only so I can get some revenue back for the cost of the decals and 3D design and printing. I am sure there will be delays which I assure you are more frustrating for me than you. So please stop wondering if there was anything devious or underhanded or rushed and accept that I was just doing my thing and enjoying it. When it is ready buy it or don't buy it and carry on enjoying our little hobby.

Thanks

John,

I never doubted your intentions, & I'm pretty sure anybody who has dealt with you, or read your posts, would agree.

Hi everyone,

Thanks

John ...

Re-reading my posts on the above mentioned thread, it is obvious that I have placed a question mark on the timing of this thread ... and in doing so - perhaps your character.

For this I can do nothing except offer an unreserved apology ... 

Although any of us ... at any time ... can make assessments on the released products of certain parties - we should never be challenging the integrity of an individual without evidence.

Play the ball ... not the man ...

Again ... apologies for any offence that I may have caused by poor attitude or choice of words.

Rog :)

I am glad to see a late-type Bf 110 conversion, and I am extatic that the Romanian "F" is included. I am really looking forward to this.

As for the conversion from the other company... well... take a page from Pastor John's "playbook": just get on with it.

I am certain that Pastor John did not "steal anyone's thunder." If there was any "thunder", it was lost not stolen.

Radu