1/32 MIG 21 LANCER conversion from lcaerodesign

setal

Hello,

I would like to announce that we have released 2 new products:

1/32 MIG 21 LANCER conversion for TRUMPETER MIG 21 M/MF KIT and

1/32 ENGINE EXHAUST for the TRUMPETER MIG 21 M/MF KIT

Actually the first kit is a remake of an older version with new improved molds and wit real decal included for two LANCER C versions (the first one had printed decals)

The LANCER conversion contains as a bonus the ENGINE EXHAUST

Also we thought that will be a good idea to release only the engine exhaust since is very easy to install and has a more realistic look with the R13-300 engine provided by the TRUMPETER kit

coperta-800x600.jpg

CopertaMotor_resize-800x600.jpg

Oh !!!!!

That's one of the most unexpected but rather amazing conversion i've seen for a while !

GREAAAAAAAT !

And given the quality of the Extra 330, i have no doubt about this one !!!!

I'll place an order very soon.

Edited by Zero77

Hello,

I would like to announce that we have released 2 new products:

1/32 MIG 21 LANCER conversion for TRUMPETER MIG 21 M/MF KIT and

1/32 ENGINE EXHAUST for the TRUMPETER MIG 21 M/MF KIT

Actually the first kit is a remake of an older version with new improved molds and wit real decal included for two LANCER C versions (the first one had printed decals)

The LANCER conversion contains as a bonus the ENGINE EXHAUST

Also we thought that will be a good idea to release only the engine exhaust since is very easy to install and has a more realistic look with the R13-300 engine provided by the TRUMPETER kit

coperta-800x600.jpg

CopertaMotor_resize-800x600.jpg

Good news indeed Setal! 

I am just about to put one of your Extra 300Ls on my bench very soon................

The lancer may be a "Christmas vacation" build... That was unexpected, but i cand resist anymore ! It's been a while that i wanted to build my Mi-21MF kit, but i was needed something more to start it....

:)

Edited by Zero77

No ejection seat provided since are very good options on the market like black-box KM-1 or Aires. I personally bought a Black-Box and is looking very good.

Also doing a ejection seat in 3d than cast in resin is a project itself. (I had experience with a KS-3 ejection seat and it took me a lot of time)

Next project is same upgrade but for the Trumpeter 1/48 MIG 21 UM to convert it to LANCER B (interior and exterior) than already have a KS-3 ejection seat in 1/32 for SU-7/SU-9/SU-11 but there are no too many kits on the market (I have done the project for somebody in 1/48 scale), Im thinking F106 - F105 in 1/32 but nothig is started yet.....IAR 99 (Romanian trainer) in 1/48 scale (full kit) is already 90% finished.....maybe IAR-14 in 1/32 scale (full kit) 20% finished. Also will modify 1/48 IAR-81 to convert it in IAR 80 (full kit).

My soul project in 1/32 scale will be the IAR 81 with no skin on it (structure plus internal parts and systems) but most of the kit will be 3d printed and it will be quite expensive....is just for me..... :D

And who knows....i need more ideas....and more time