Incomplete/Stalled projects GB

LSP_Matt

If it is OK with the moderators who run this site I will relate the history of Vulgaria.

That way you guys who want to have some imaginative fun creating your own airplanes for the Vulgarian Air Force can work with the knowledge of what it is all about.

Waddya say, moderators?

Stephen

Be my guest O old and wise one ( looks who talking here :o :huh: ) l think we all would like to hear all about what you and dave did to terrorize the modeling seen

Hacker :) B)

OK, but I'll write it in tomorrow.

It's late and I gotta go to bed.

I need my beauty sleep.

(the way I look that would be 23 hours a day).

Stephen

OK, but I'll write it in tomorrow.

It's late and I gotta go to bed.

I need my beauty sleep.

(the way I look that would be 23 hours a day).

Stephen

You said it not me ( grumble he beat me to it :huh: ) :o :)

i´m in too with a revell F-15D

karl

l have the F-15E version of this kit. Looking forward to see this

Hacker B) :o

I'd love to see some Vulgarian Airforce planes. If you have some that are partially build and you'd like the encouragement to finish them then this groupbuild would be perfect. Of course 1/35 or larger.

I agree with Ray about some varied GB lengths. After all, different subjects require different amounts of attention.

Only a couple of days into the stalled projects build there are more than 15 kits lined up! Maybe we should make it a yearly thing?

My Aeroclub 1/32 vacuform Pitts S-1D converted to S-1C was started in about 1983 or 1984. It has been an on again, off again project. Last Christmas, I made a strong effort and push to finish it. It is in the paint stage and stalled to difficulties with paint and hot weather. I work in my garage. Since the weather turned warm (well, downright hot), I've not been doing anything to speak of. I expect in the next few weeks, I'll be able to resume and overcome my painting hang-ups. I should at least win for the longest running stalled/incomplete project.

Here is a link to some progress photos from earlier this year.

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.ph...=pitts&st=0

Regards,

Jim Rice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice banner rookie thanks. Well gang things are progress nicely on GB and l am impressed with the work being done here. Keep up the good work. l know l have been lax on talking to you guys but like the rest of you guys l other things on the go too. Been working on a new job ( been working for willy wonka ) and its swing shifts so some weeks l can get work on the 110s done and others l don't get much of anything done (have not done nights in years) but l am still here to help if l can .

Looking forward to seeing more progress done on the builds going on here. Like l said top notch work going on here guys keep it up

Hacker :lol: ;)

Hi Gang!

I guess I should throw in my $0.02 now that I'm on the team and all that....

It's my goal to assist in any way possibe on these GB projects, though in my case that will probably fall into the category of 'motivation' more than technical expertise. I may not have the answer, but I'm pretty good at finding the answer. There are a lot of very impressive builds under way in this GB! Some are moving along nicely, some that stalled again shortly after signing-up. I for one would really love to see what's going on with that B-29A project... Gonna need a whole room to put that in!

I'd also love to hear any ideas you folks have for 1) Improving the current GB or 2) Future GB ideas. The whole point, after all, is to get like-minded folk together to share ideas, spur each other onward and increase the fun-factor! Feel free to post ideas, or PM me or Hacker with your thoughts.

OK, 'nuf said. Now go build something!!

Dave