New Paint Racks for 23ml Tamiya Paint Bottles

HobbyZoneUSA

HobbyZone has released three new paint racks for the 41mm diameter 23ml Tamiya paint bottles. They include the OM05xb for the modular system, and the S01xb and S02xb paint racks. Stop by HobbyZone.biz as we will have these in stock soon.

Dave, the first batch is due to hit the ramp here on Monday late afternoon. I'm accepting orders on the website now and will ship the orders on Tuesday (UPS usually delivers end-of-day so it will be too late to ship Monday). We only have eight of S01 and S02-sized racks arriving Monday with a larger batch coming in Friday.

Bill, we already have Model Master covered with the OM05b, S01b, S01nb, S02b, S02nb and S03b racks. The ModelMaster bottles fit the 36mm holes as you can see in the front row of this photo:

hz_om05b_title.jpg

Edited by HobbyZoneUSA

LSP_Ray, I have one of those (OM05u) on my bench because though the Akan paints do fit in the OM05b above (next to the Model Masters), they are a loose fit and I can get quite a few more on the OM05u.

hz_workbench_04.jpg

All of the pre-ordered Tamiya paint large racks are shipped! We have one large and six regular racks sized for the Tamiya bottles in stock with more due to arrive at the end of the week. We'll also have the modular racks for the large Tamiya bottles in that shipment as well. Thanks!