FW 190 A-5 "in service"

Chris/Germany

Ooops.....just had to look in the dictionary what "strapping" and "hose" means, seems like my vocabulary needs to be refreshed.....ok, the straps are only small stripes of tape, carefully laid around the hose and some other drains after painting the interior but next time I paint the tape-stripes before applying them. The small data placard also visible is a small piece of metal foil, carefully put on to the right place with a drop of super glue, then painted black, then inscribed by scribing it with a pin. Right now she´s done, just sitting a little "test" on her base ´cause I have do do a little "service"-diorama. Will break my heart to give her away.................

ok, here´s the final shot of her, "test-sitting" on her service base. A little bit of weathering and chipping left, then she´s done. Will shoot a few detail pics in a photostory and send to Brad, hope you guys liked this short journey, and now............it´s definitive time to get Ernestyne finished, without any new project in between.....

cheers

Chris