LSP Kit Database needs your help!

LSP_Kevin

First you think wel some 1/32 kits now seeing the List My god that is a giant task still great for people to searche. <_<

Only one little thing when you have done a searche and whant to return to the searche list it isn't there any more so you have to start all over nothing big.

johan

Hi Kevin,

It might be a good idea ones you have many pictures to make a list of the ones you don't have yet.

That way we won't be sending you doubles all the time.

If you look at the far right column in the database you'll see a small icon under the 'View Details' link if box art is included for that model. That should help eliminate duplication and is far easier than Kev having to create a second database for the ones with pics.

Only one little thing when you have done a searche and whant to return to the searche list it isn't there any more so you have to start all over nothing big.

Actually, if you click the 'back' button in your browser, it will ask you if you want to resend the form (the exact wording is different in every browser). If you click Yes/OK, it'll take you back to your previous list. Down the track we can look at extending it so there's a built-in option for that.

Kev

Kudos for the immense amount of work already put in - it looks great! I'd like to help out but my e-mail program doesn't handle attachments too well. I have uploaded some boxart here:

box art

The photos are named with manufacturer_kit number_aircraft style.

There are two Hasegawa Sabre issues in Blue Impulse colors that are not yet in the database (I think). As far as I know, they were only issued in Japan. My TAC Scale Dynamics L-39 came in a plain white box with no kit number (and Replicast labeled on the instructions), so I didn't bother to photograph it. If you can, let me know when you have downloaded the photos and I can replace them with others.

Gary :thumbsup:

I'll PM you a Rapidshare link in a couple of minutes :)

Thanks man, just downloaded them!

16 more inbound Kev.

Yep, received A-OK.

Kudos for the immense amount of work already put in - it looks great! I'd like to help out but my e-mail program doesn't handle attachments too well. I have uploaded some boxart here:

box art

The photos are named with manufacturer_kit number_aircraft style.

There are two Hasegawa Sabre issues in Blue Impulse colors that are not yet in the database (I think). As far as I know, they were only issued in Japan. My TAC Scale Dynamics L-39 came in a plain white box with no kit number (and Replicast labeled on the instructions), so I didn't bother to photograph it. If you can, let me know when you have downloaded the photos and I can replace them with others.

Gary :thumbsup:

Cheers Gary, thanks. I've downloaded them now.

Another collective thanks to everyone for putting in here. As I suspected, you guys are in possession of some pretty amazing and diverse kits, and to be able to document them along with their box art is a great thing in my estimation. Don't forget, if you can fill in any of the blanks in our database (release dates, production status, etc), just let me know!

Kev