1/32 A-10 decals

jmel

What a life saver.  Started my A-10 a few weeks ago and didn't like the out of box options.  Ordered mine today, Very Happy...I have the Big Ed kit for this beast and have been working on making my best build ever. 

• 3 weeks later...

I got Harold's update set, very nice resin. 

I also have almost everything else produced aftermarket for it. One of these days I'll fire up the production line and build it, but it is a major task.

The Decals JMEL has made are excellent too, and they were well worth the 10 year wait... (since the kit came out till he made the decals).

Now if only somebody would fix the nose...

I could try to build up the "master" if someone was adequately able to cast it in resin... unfortunately I have no experience with the resin game.

Edited by Luca

I got Harold's update set, very nice resin. 

I also have almost everything else produced aftermarket for it. One of these days I'll fire up the production line and build it, but it is a major task.

The Decals JMEL has made are excellent too, and they were well worth the 10 year wait... (since the kit came out till he made the decals).

Link to Resin kit please?

Whoever said 1/32 decals don't sell need to rethink their point of view. This sheet, along with my 1/32 F-4E/G, is among my best sellers.

thanks guys!!

I believe there is a solid niche market in 1/32 decals for certain aircraft subjects, particularly in post world war II aircraft.  I also think certain aircraft types have been way under served in the 1/32, like the F-14.  As many years as the aircraft was in service, and carrying both high-vis and low-vis paint schemes only a handful of squadrons have been produced in 1/32, I mean really, VF-84 Jolly Rogers has been so over done in 1/32, yet the 1/48 market is flooded with F-14 decal sheets of various paint schemes and squadron markings.  Good to have you filling a niche market Jake, your aircraft selection and quality of product is excellent, keep up the good work and I will keep buying your products, they are excellent!

Kirk 

On another note, my business office is 10-15 miles north of the air-to-ground practice ranges attached to Camp Grayling here in northern Michigan.  The A-10's from Selfridge ANG base are working the ranges hard this morning, 30mm cannon fire can be clearly heard, you just gotta love the sound of 30mm in the morning!.

Kirk