Shawns Non-LSP thread

Shawn M

Hey Carl, I scratch built mine from solder as the detail was not present in the kit.

Thanks Harv!

Thanks Brian, its hard to get the subtleties of the sheen I achieved on all the parts. But I do love white wheels :)

Hate caring for them, but love them on models and other peoples cars lol

Does anyone have some (4) spare white "Goodyear" tire decals they're not using or would be willing to sell me....or better yet a spray template/mask?

1/24 or 1/25th is fine.

I found some online but 10 bucks for the sheet and an additional $10 in shipping is stupid imho

firewall painted in white, started adding detail like the battery and coolant overflow tank

37310181564_b44705a77a_b.jpg

37965909436_8d08993c29_b.jpg

added the overflow line on the radiator

37965913926_b3e70e3bf3_b.jpg

got the scoops added to the hood, masked it off and shot it in white

37310179114_22811aec37_b.jpg

while masking the body, the last window decided to fall in....yes in....back into the body.....

I fished it out, then after a lot of swearing, scheming and planning I was able to get it back in (no pics its drying)

37965905976_726b920cda_b.jpg

Head lights and fog lights are all assembled and look great, chrome pen on the lamps then future dipped lenses.

The side pipes are gonna need some serious clean up and detailing to be up to par.

Before going to bed last night, I laid down a future coat on the replaced side window, chromed the knock off's and did a quick graphite pass on the steering column.