SIG32 at Scale Model World 2017

CANicoll

This will absolutely not do proper justice to the excellent work displayed at Iain's table at SMW and I was in gaga-land looking at all of the amazing models there, and frankly, meeting some awesome people so my photography went to crap.

But here goes anyway.  Please feel free to add your pics please!  I'll do a separate thread in Non-LSP for other models from the show.  

Till next year my friends!

Chris

My ImageShack folder is here.

First: The table, or part of it.  At this scale hard to get the entire thing in one pic!

WAU81b.jpg

Second: Featuring Phartycr0c's excellent work.  Would have loved to have seen some of this fine work on the competition tables!  And I'm completely infatuated with the 447th's B-17G. 

YcvZU7.jpg

And the Black Widow, and the....

fSU5jb.jpg

G6eIhI.jpg

And a bit of modern kit..

RlhWci.jpg

No clue what the heck this thing is. Mosquito with a pimple on its nose?   :hmmm:  :innocent:

YDxPCD.jpg

Cheers folks!

Chris

No clue what the heck this thing is. Mosquito with a pimple on its nose?   :hmmm:  :innocent:

YDxPCD.jpg

I see a Sea Mosquito......How cool is that?

Just like our own PhilB did, its a Mk XXXIII "Sea Mosquito".   Pretty cool 1/24th conversion from Ally Cat:

ac24005crk_1.jpg

Some great pics there!! 

The Sea Mosquito was made by modeler/artist Mike Tayt who spent three months doing the conversion.

He also produced the stunning P-61 Black Widow model which took yet another three months to finish!

Next project (currently in build) is a 1/24 scale Typhoon (Bubble Top) and yet another 1/24 Mossie to follow it up!!

I get to see each stage of construction each week which is always intriguing I can tell you.

Happy days! 

Richard,  Next year for sure!

Thanks for posting the video - very cool that 32ndSIG was featured so early in the video.  Our club Pres and I had dinner with Tony Horton at the banquet and who was kind enough to seat us at his table.  Super evening of interesting conversation and a really nice dinner too.

So next year will have a MUCH better idea of what to do around SMW and am looking forward to hanging out with the 32nd crew.  Will be fun!

Chris