Zoukei Mura TA-152H-0 "Green 4"

Uncarina

This is my rendition of Green 4, the TA-152H-0 now residing in the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy restoration facility in Virginia, USA. The wonderful Zoukei Mura kit, which is a big improvement over the original issue H-1. I just added rivets, masks, and a custom blend of Tamiya paints for RLM 76, 81, 82, and 83. Hope you like it, and Happy New Year!

Cheers, Tom

AjCg8Sr.jpg

kihDPCO.jpg

5TtZEIl.jpg

g2wWRRN.jpg

8RG4tJW.jpg

ecVH5MT.jpg

Edited by Uncarina

Really nice finish...looks great.

May I ask what ZM have done in the way of improvements?

Matt

Matt, thank you! These reviews capture the changes: http://www.largescaleplanes.com/reviews/review.php?rid=1709

http://forum.largescalemodeller.com/topic/4199-132-focke-wulf-ta-152h-0/

I really like that instead of a reboxing, many of the details have been improved, and the kit is molded in grey instead of multiple colors. The fit overall is exceptional; I only had a slight challenge with the wing panels. I do love the ZM kits; you can tell they are made by modelers for modelers. I just got the DO 335; it is a fantastic kit, but I wish only the lights and canopy were transparent.

Cheers, Tom

Thank you all very much for the wonderful comments!

Dennis, you are too kind; I didn't have a dark background, so had to use white, which can affect the colors and clarity. I used a Sony RX-10 bridge camera and Lightroom software, but my macro photos definitely need improving!

Cheers, Tom