Zorro finished !

Nic C.D.

I had a lot of fun building my 5th Kitty Hawk large scale plane: the T-28 Trojan, in the colours of a Zorro. For it, I used a mixture of Gunze and Revell Aqua Color paints. 

540.jpg

It was a very enjoyable build, but as John told me, it needs quite a lot of weight to keep the kit on its 3 wheels. The engine and cockpit got some extra details and the launchers came from a Trumpeter Skyraider. Here is a close-up of the engine:

540.jpg

I thought it was the best fitting one of the series - the only one I didn't do is the P-39 - and hardly any putty was needed, just a little on the inside of the engine doors, where some injection marks had to be attended to. 

540.jpg

A couple of remove before flight tags from Eduard give the kit a little colour. You can find a report on the build over on TMN.

540.jpg

Sure was a lot of fun. Hope you like it !

Nic

Thanks guys! I was really not sure which one to build, I like those white Navy ones too! 

Dennis, TMN is The Modelling News, a news website on modelling. And Dutik and Jack - buddy, glad your back - especially for you, here is a closer look at the G.I.:

540.jpg

So, now I'm teaming up again with my friend François to make a quick build of the F-35. As soon as it arrives, we want to do it in 2 weeks or so...

Thanks for your motivating feedback everyone !

Nic