Future release from Fly!

Flipper

Isn't this the car that had a 3 cylinder 2 cycle motor and you had to put a quart of oil in with the gasoline at every fill up?  Back in college in the 1950's a friend had one of these and it was a hoot! Like driving a toy car. I never knew if I was riding in a car or on a lawnmower. They sounded the same. 

Another friend drove an Isetta that had only one door that was the front of the car. Every time I got in that it felt like I was in a ride in an amusement park.  it was so short that he parked it facing the curb. Of course its sides were dented (no side bumpers) but he could park just about anywhere.

Ah, the good old days. I really miss them. Now my wife drives a new Honda with all the bells and whistles. You can see backwards through a screen on the dash and it has GPS with a voice that tells you where to turn, etc.  Phooey! What's the fun in that?. When we first got married we'd hop in my roadster, put the top down and drive north into the heavily wooded sections of Connecticut. That was 50 years ago. We would get lost, of course, and then we'd have fun trying to find our way home.

Rock on  :punk: