Death dealing Bug!

karimb

Karim,

the hurt will pass, as long as you remember her, she'll never be gone...

Great to see another brilliant build matey!

Hey buddy!

You're completely right about remembering...We have this saying in Lebanon whereas as long as your remember people who have passed on, those people never really leave...how true

Thanks for the comment on the build its good to have you checking in!

It's kind of frustrating to compliment builds like this one knowing you'll never be able to play in that league.

Fantastic result - three thumbs from me :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lothar

Lothar my friend thanks for leaving a word!

Its too much praise I don't deserve... most of the stuff i have learnt i have learnt from all you guys here on LSP lol

Thanks again!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't build as often as I'd like, nor have I finished a model for myself in several years. However, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing one of my products used by another modeler!

Absolutely beautiful F/A-18D and thank you for using my decals.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't build as often as I'd like, nor have I finished a model for myself in several years. However, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing one of my products used by another modeler!

Absolutely beautiful F/A-18D and thank you for using my decals.

Dave

Dave thanks a million for leaving a word my friend!

The decals are top notch and the subject is uber cool!

thanks for giving us such a good product buddy!

My condolences on your loss, losing a parent is truly terrible but you have a fantastic attitude towards it and you're dealing with the situation beautifully. Congratulations on the man cave, it looks amazing and your F-18 and Mig-3 are wonderful. Well done, keep up the good work, and fly the friendly skies, best wishes, David.

My condolences on your loss, losing a parent is truly terrible but you have a fantastic attitude towards it and you're dealing with the situation beautifully. Congratulations on the man cave, it looks amazing and your F-18 and Mig-3 are wonderful. Well done, keep up the good work, and fly the friendly skies, best wishes, David.

David thank you for you kind thoughts. I think mom wouldnt have wanted me to end up in a dark corner all day morose but the hardest part is just the emptiness. Thanks for your comments on the man cave it somehow has helped in the continued healing and i am glad modeling is!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a word and thanks for your wellwishes!

God bless