Focke Factory

Bruce_Crosby

Hi Guys,

Yes, definitely ambitious! But why not? This isn't even half of the Focke stash. There are at least three more Hasegawa D-9 kits lurking around. And the A kits. And three PCM early A's. And three PCM Ta-152C kits. And three Zoukei Mura Ta-152H kits. Then there are all the kits in 1/48 from Italeri, Tamiya, Eduard, Hobby Boss, etc of all the above airframes, all in multiple amounts.

Add to that all the rest of the stash and I'm going to have to model at a sustantial rate over the next few years before my eyesight and mental state goes down the Swannee.

Last month I built four 1/48 Hobby Boss Focke variants. The only other aircraft kits I've built since I started doing Armour Modelling 45 years ago are the 1/32 109E4 and the Raiden that have appeared on this site. So prior to building these Fockes my only other builds have come to a grand total of SIX, only two in 1/32.

And as the pile is huge, I've got to get a move on to complete any of them!

Regards,

Bruce Crosby

Hi Guys,

Another fun day at the Focke Factory.  I had a late start today, didn't get moving until 3.30pm.

I wanted to make a Henri Daehne prop, he does one specifically for the D-13 and although I've bought a bunch of his products I've never actually had the nerve to build one. So I cleaned up the parts, did some test fits and came to the conclusion that I needed to build a jig to align the prop blades. Out with the protractor and some 40 thou!

36792063243_25462c73ee_c.jpgUntitled by Bruce Crosby, on Flickr

37461852081_f6a3c782cd_c.jpgHenri Daehne Prop by Bruce Crosby, on Flickr

37414308736_45abb086ea_c.jpgHenri Daehne Prop by Bruce Crosby, on Flickr

[/url]Untitled by Bruce Crosby, on Flickr

36792063423_cbba33a3b8_c.jpgUntitled by Bruce Crosby, on Flickr

Hope you like it.

Regards,

Bruce Crosby

Edited by Bruce_Crosby