Yak-3 Normandie Niemen expected in August

Jan_K

This is long, long overdue as a subject in 1/32nd scale in IM, but very welcome. Now somebody needs to do the Lavochkin series in IM in 1/32nd scale. Although I realise there were many detail differences, hopefully SH will do some more of the Yak fighters, notably some of the Yak-9's (how about a Yak-9T with a fully-detailed engine and 37mm cannon?).

Regards,

Jason

Edited by Learstang

Nice to see more Russian gear. So, with the Trumpeter MiG-3 and various Hobby Boss Sturmoviks, we have three indigenous WW2 VVS types in 1/32 IM styrene.

Might get a Pe-2 one day.

Tony

Nice to see more Russian gear. So, with the Trumpeter MiG-3 and various Hobby Boss Sturmoviks, we have three indigenous WW2 VVS types in 1/32 IM styrene.

Might get a Pe-2 one day.

Tony

And the Special Hobby 1/32 Polikarpov I-16 as well. So four types in total, counting this new Yak-3.

• 4 weeks later...

Any chance we could merge some of these Yak 3 threads..?

It's probably too late for that, as they have enough of a life of their own that merging them would probably screw up the original flow of the posts, making the whole seem a bit disjointed, with posts seemingly coming out of nowhere to answer or refute seemingly non-existent comments (or attach to previous posts in a nonsensical way).

Kev

Any chance we could merge some of these Yak 3 threads..?

I believe the Normandie Niemen is actually a separate release, so leaving this thread as is is the way to go. I merged the other two before the second got far.