Trumpeter GR 7 Harrier

Phartycr0c

Another build for the LSP table at Telford. Just need to finish the interrior of the engine panels then its done. 

Trumpy kit with Piero De Santos resin correction kit including corrected nose, Bol rails and flare dispenser, Zots decals depicting "Lucy" and Olymp resin sniper and countermeasures pod. The latter for the money , are truly awful I cannot really recommend then other than they are the only show in town for depicting these commonly carried operation Herrick additions.

Anyhow, a few phone photos for review. 

39752728214_2d085aac75_b.jpgIMG_4952[1]

40419358132_d8a944bb66_b.jpgIMG_4948[2]

40463011481_017c82a437_b.jpgIMG_4950[1]

40463059231_a3aaf460b3_b.jpgIMG_4951[1]

39752913274_915f48c0e8_b.jpgIMG_4955

A lovely kit to build it depicts a harrier really well in the right hands (not mine) 

So finishing up, this will , all being well be displayed alongside a Flightpath Hockin GPU hopefully at Cosford and definately at Telford. 

Next Up HK Mosquito. 

• 2 weeks later...

The background is distracting, but the aircraft is excellent!

Hi Bill, yes I agree the background is rubbish, shows the camo is going some way to working i suppose  :whistle:  It was a quick photo session on the garden table with my phone. Ill do some better phots when iv'e finished the generator. 

Panzerrob, I'm not entirely sure about the availability of the upgrade. If you google Pieros name, you'll get a lot of results of his great work from various sites. I Think he is active on Britmodeller and ARC, (iv'e pm'd him on both) with no reply to date.Somebody may have a set available somewhere. 

Edited by Phartycr0c